Paper Accepted: Energy Storarge Materials2021/06/07
Revisiting TiS2 as a diffusion-dependent cathode with promising energy density for all-solid-state lithium secondary batteries
Ju Young Kim†*, Joonam Park†, Seok Hun Kang, Seungwon Jung, Dong Ok Shin, Myeong Ju Lee, Jimin Oh, Kwang Man Kim, Jochen Zausch, Young-Gi Lee, and Yong Min Lee*
SAMSUNG SDI Tech Forum (12 Young Professors Future LiB WEBMINAR Series)2021/05/25
Prof. Yong Min Lee was invited to SAMSUNG SDI Tech Forum and presented on the All-solid-state battery design study based on 3D structure and electrochemical modeling.
Seleted as a cover page : Advanced Energy Materials (2021) 20037692021/05/12
Robust Cycling of Ultrathin Li Metal Enabled by Nitrate-Preplanted Li Powder Composite
D. Jin, Y. Roh, T. Jo, M.-H. Ryou*, H.Lee*, and Y. M. Lee*, Advanced Energy Materials, (2021) 2003769
New members joined BMSL !2021/02/22
Welcome Suhwan Kim, Uchel Kim, and Jiwon Han !!!
- A crack propagation-based life prediction model for lithium-ion batteries with Ni-rich layered cathodes
- In-situ exsolution of Ni nanoparticles to achieve an active and stable solid oxide fuel cell anode catalyst on A-site deficient La0.4Sr0.4Ti0.94Ni0.06O3-δ
- High-Rate Cycling of Lithium-Metal Batteries Enabled by Dual-Salt Electrolyte-Assisted Micropatterned Interfaces
- Synergistic Effect of a Dual-Salt Liquid Electrolyte with a LiNO3 Functional Additive toward Stabilizing Thin-Film Li Metal Electrodes for Li Secondary Batteries
- Revisiting TiS2 as a diffusion-dependent cathode with promising energy density for all-solid-state lithium secondary batteries